Amazon Recruitment 2023 | Salary 83,000/- INR
NOC, which stands for “Network Operations Center,” is the central command and control center for “Transportation Execution” across the Amazon Supply Chain network, which serves places like North America, India, and the European Union. It makes sure that freight goes from vendors to Amazon fulfilment centers (FC) and from Amazon FCs to carrier hubs without any problems and on time.
If there are any problems, NOC steps in to solve them and keeps everyone in the loop about what is going on. Along with solving problems in a tactical way, the NOC is also responsible for figuring out trends in network exceptions and then automating processes or suggesting changes to processes to make things run more smoothly. This second part involves monitoring the network and analysing network data in a big way. Overall, NOC is a key part of making sure that Amazon’s transportation works well, which has a direct effect on how quickly Amazon can serve its customers.
This job is based in GSF-CO, which is a part of NOC. This team is the single point of contact for Global Specialty Fulfillment Operations (Amazon Fresh and Sub-Same Day Delivery).
Amazon Recruitment 2023 – Overview
|Job Role||Transportation Specialist|
|Type of Job||Private Job|
|End Date||Not Disclosed|
Amazon Recruitment 2023 – Roles
In this role, the person will work with the business and operations teams to solve customer problems, look at past results, and start new programes. All of this will happen in an environment that is growing quickly and getting more complicated. The candidate will be in charge of making improvements to the team’s visibility tools, methods, and processes in order to give internal and external partners more actionable data and more of it.
The right person must take a lot of responsibility for customer issues and start SOPs and process changes before they are asked to. He or she will love what they do, pay attention to details, and be good at solving problems. He or she will have great communication and customer-relationship skills, great analytical insight, and will be a passionate advocate for the customer to other stakeholders. He or she will work hard to find simple, scalable solutions to hard problems, and he or she will be very good at managing projects. Among the responsibilities, but not all of them, are:
- Talking with people inside the company (CS, MM, LM, FC, Trans Program, HR).
Excellent written and spoken communication skills, with the ability to create a compelling positioning/messaging strategy and present complex information in a clear and concise way.
- High attention to detail and a track record of being able to handle competing priorities at the same time with little supervision.
- Strong skills in problem solving, analysing, and bringing people together.
- Shown leadership with a focus on action and support for a learning and ownership culture.
- Skilled at working in a collaborative management environment and communicating clearly and openly with both remote and local management teams.
- Strong knowledge of how to make processes better.
Amazon Recruitment 2023 – Responsibility
- Act and work as an SME to address customer, operational and technical concerns impacting customer or operations.
- Work on permanently resolving these concerns by setting up SOPs/automation.
- Deep dive on customer and Ops escalations with corrective and preventive actions.
- Run defect reduction programs by coordinating with various cross functional teams.
Amazon Recruitment 2023 – Basic Qualification
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 10-24 months of work experience.
- Good communication skills – Transportation d. Specialist will be facilitating flow of information between external teams.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel (pivot tables, vlookups)
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team in a very dynamic environment.
Amazon Recruitment 2023 – Preferred Qualification
- Logistics background
- Lean/six sigma training is a plus
- Proficiency in SQL/Python