SSC Recruitment 2023 | Multiple Openings
SSC stands for Staff Selection Commission of India. It is a government agency responsible for recruiting staff for various posts in ministries, departments, and organizations of the Indian government. The commission was established in 1975 and is headquartered in New Delhi.
The main function of SSC India is to conduct recruitment exams for Group B and Group C posts in various government departments and organizations. These exams include the Combined Graduate Level (CGL) Exam, Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL) Exam, Junior Engineer (JE) Exam, and others.
SSC also conducts exams for recruitment to the posts of Sub-Inspectors in Central Armed Police Forces (CAPF) and Delhi Police, and Assistant Audit Officer and Assistant Accounts Officer in the Indian Audit and Accounts Department.
The recruitment process conducted by SSC India includes a written examination followed by a personal interview or skill test, depending on the nature of the post. The commission also conducts physical efficiency tests for certain posts, such as Sub-Inspectors in CAPF.
SSC is committed to ensuring a fair and transparent recruitment process, and it follows strict guidelines to prevent malpractices such as cheating and impersonation. The commission also provides equal opportunities to candidates from all backgrounds and encourages women and persons with disabilities to apply for government jobs.
Overall, SSC plays a vital role in the recruitment of staff for various government departments and organizations, ensuring that the Indian government has a competent and dedicated workforce to carry out its functions and serve the people of the country.
SSC Recruitment 2023 – Overview
|Job Role||Multiple Posts|
|Type Of Job||Govt. Job|
|Salary||Approx. Rs. 77,113/ Month|
SSC Recruitment 2023 – Detailed Eligibility Criteria
|Name Post||No. of Vacancies as per cast|
Vacancies are Laboratory Attendant, Medical Attendant, Fireman, Multi-Tasking Staff, Medical Attendant, Field man, Junior Draftsman, Nursing Officer, Junior Engineer, Engine Driver, Clerk, Electrician, Hindi Typist, Junior Chemist, Store-Keeper, Accountant, Laboratory Assistant, Textile Designer, Dietician, Technician, Guide Lecturer, Assistant, Library & Information Assistant, Fertilizer Inspector, Canteen Attendant, Deputy Ranger, Senior Technical Assistant, Junior Translator, Textile Designer, Artist (Junior), Dresser (Dispensary), Economic Investigator, Conservation Assistant, Gallery Attendant, Pharmacist, Examiner, Botanical Assistant, Ayah, etc…
Age Limit: Candidates should possess an age limit is 18 years to 30 years
Application Fee: Applicants are requested to pay the application fee of Rs. 100 and No fee for Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD), and Ex-servicemen (ESM).
Selection Process: The selection process will be filled on the basis of computer-based examination/skill Tests like Typing/ Data Entry/ Computer Proficiency Tests. The first stage of the selection process will be a computer-based examination/
Official Notification: Click Here
SSC Recruitment 2023 – Benefits
As a government agency, the Staff Selection Commission of India (SSC) offers a range of job benefits to its employees. Some of these benefits include:
- Salary and allowances: SSC offers competitive salaries and allowances, including dearness allowance, house rent allowance, and transport allowance, among others.
- Medical benefits: SSC provides medical benefits to its employees and their dependents, including reimbursement of medical expenses and access to government hospitals.
- Leave benefits: SSC offers a generous leave policy, including earned leave, casual leave, and medical leave, among others.
- Pension and retirement benefits: SSC provides pension and retirement benefits to its employees, including a defined benefit pension plan and gratuity.
- Job security: SSC offers job security to its employees, with most posts being permanent and pensionable.
- Opportunities for career advancement: SSC provides opportunities for career advancement, including promotions and transfers to different departments or ministries.
- Work-life balance: SSC values work-life balance and offers flexible working hours and the option of telecommuting for certain posts.
- Social security benefits: SSC provides social security benefits to its employees, including insurance and employee welfare schemes.
Overall, SSC offers a comprehensive benefits package to its employees, designed to support their well-being and help them achieve their personal and professional goals.